Table of Contents
Edwin Clark University (ECW) Recruitment for Law Librarian
Edwin Clark University is currently accepting applications for its empty posts. See the accessible positions, capabilities, and strategies to apply for Edwin Clark University Jobs below.
Edwin Clark University (ECW) is selecting for the accompanying jobs
Law Librarian at Edwin Clark University (ECW)
▪ The Law Librarian will be responsible for the University’s Faculty of Law Library;
▪ He will be mindful of the University Librarian for the administration and general advancement of the Law Library and the administrations given thereof.
▪ Applicants probably acquired a Law (LL. B) and Bachelor of Law from the Law School, remembering a Master Degree in Library and Information Science or in Law Librarianship. Ownership of a Doctorate Degree will be an additional benefit:
▪ Applicants ought to have a decent foundation in Law Library and Information Science or in Law Librarianship
▪ Have at least, earned ten (10) years of experience in Law Librarianship and have adequate ability to deal with a computerized Law Library;
▪ Must create, grow, and stock computerized Law Journals, Manuals, Reports, Books, Legal Digests, and different archives:
▪ Must be research situated in examining and assessing the legitimacy of sourced materials
▪ Must completely comprehend the intricacy of the University framework:
▪ Must show proof of enrollment of a perceived proficient body;
▪ Must show great authority abilities, have individual trustworthiness, and show obligation to work;
▪ Must not have a criminal record;
▪ Be an individual who is intellectually and in great shape with undeniable testaments with that impact.
Strategy for Application
Intrigued and qualified applicants are needed to submit fifteen (15) duplicates of their definite Curriculum Vitae and incorporate names and addresses of something like three Referees.
All necessary records from Applicants ought to be sent electronically, to: email@example.com and MUST similarly submit fifteen (15) printed versions of the reports to:
Edwin Clark University,
P. M. B. 101,
▪ All Applications ought to be addressed to the Registrar, Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State.
▪ Please be educated that lone shortlisted competitors will be informed.