Table of Contents
Bells University Recruitment 2022
Bells University of Technology, Ota, states the need for a University Librarian. The University Council thus welcomes applications from reasonably qualified candidates for the office underneath:
Occupation Title: University Librarian
Area: Ota, Ogun
Capabilities and Experience
The contender for the post of University Librarian is needed to have:
* An ability to ingrain trust in others and deserve the reliability and admiration of individuals;
* An ability to comprehend the intricacy of the University framework and should have the option to adequately use human assets to foster a library framework.
* An amazing physical and emotional well-being and should be ICT consistent.
* Applicant ought not to be over 55 years of age on his/her date of resumption.
* A decent Honors Degree and a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a perceived University;
* Possession of a Doctorate Degree and participation of perceived proficient bodies will be added advantages;
* at least 15 years related post capability academic and expert involvement in at least five (5) years residency at the degree of Deputy University Librarian or its identical in a University or Institution of tantamount status;
* A high honesty and good person with amazing relational status;
States of Service Applicable to the Post
* The post of the University Librarian is residency track. The successful candidate will hold the workplace for a term of five (5) years in the principal occurrence.
* the Bells University of Technology offers serious work terms and conditions similar to what exactly acquires in the Federal University.
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified candidates ought to submit thirty (30) duplicates of their Applications which ought to be joined by 30 (thirty) duplicates of Curriculum Vitae appropriately marked and dated. The Curriculum Vitae should be detailed.
All Applications and supporting reports ought to be submitted under classified cover and addressed to:
The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Council,
The Bells University of Technology,
Km 8, Idiroko Road,
P.M.B. 1015, Ota,
Ogun State, Nigeria.