ECU Melbourne and ECU Sydney Scholarships
Edith Cowan University is now accepting applications for the ECU Melbourne and ECU Sydney Scholarships to support the high achieving candidates.
The program is open for international students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the Edith Cowan University.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university offers Psychology and Community Studies courses. It has a number of research centres within its areas of research. The university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: 10% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International candidate
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 12, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The applicant must be an international student who wishes to commence study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake. Applicant must not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship. Candidate must not have a pending course application or course offer live with ECU when applying for the course and not be currently enrolled in the course at any other ECU location.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The applicant can submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Not given
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must need to provide information regarding English language competency.
The scholarship will provide a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course.