Dangote Refinery Recruitment portal 2022
We are glad to inform you that the Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay any one for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the recruitment process.
Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022 Application Requirements
The requirements for obtaining the 2022 Recruitment Form is listed as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Applicants must also
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022
Currently, the Dangote Refinery recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with dangote Latest News. It is important to note that no job opening is currently open at dangote company, but you can create an account with them and wait for notification once there is job openings.
- Go to Dangote Refinery recruitment portal at https://careers.dangote-group.com/registration.aspx
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.