DAAD SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY 2020
Last Updated on
DAAD SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY 2020
The DAAD Scholarship for international students is one of the top scholarships of the world. It is the most prestigious and competitive scholarship programs in the world. application are being invited for the year 2020 scholarships
The fully-funded German scholarships are available for masters and doctoral degrees.
The duration of the Daad Scholarship 2020 is 12 to 36 months (dependent on study program). Foreign nationals can apply for the fully-funded international scholarship in Germany.
It’s a great chance for international students to study in Germany on scholarship.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries.
Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.
DAAD SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY 2020 DETAILS:
HOST COUNTRY: Germany
COURSE LEVEL: Scholarships for Masters in Germany
Scholarships for Ph.D. in Germany
FIELDS OF STUDY: Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences; Medicine and Public Health; Social Sciences; Education and Law
SCHOLARSHIP DURATION OF DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS: 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: The DAAD Scholarship 2020 covers all the expenses of the selected candidates. It includes:
- Monthly Stipend 850 euros for a master and 1,200 euros for doctoral applicants
- Medical, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE DAAD SCHOLARSHIP GERMANY: The Typical Scholarship Holder:
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Signed DAAD application form with the current date (www.daad.de/medien/deutschland/
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample Europass format) with the current date
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate program (s), two pages maximum) with the current date.
- IMPORTANT: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific
- courses and why you chose that priority.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer; the letter must have letterhead, a signature, and official stamp and must be of the current date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that proof a minimum of two years of relevant
- working experience (after the bachelor’s degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
German – required for courses taught in German
- Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Note: Some courses may require additional documents. For detailed information, please see the relevant course description on the following pages and on the respective websites.
Want to study in world Leading Universities? Apply Now for the Rotary Scholarships for Masters and Professional Certificates – Fully Funded
HOW TO APPLY FOR DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2020?
You need to fill the DAAD Scholarship online application. You need to follow the following steps.
Step 1: You send your completed application(s) directly to them according to a postgraduate course.
Step 2: A selection committee suggests potential candidates for a DAAD scholarship.
Step 3: The suggested candidates will be contacted by DAAD to upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal.
Step 4: The selection process will be finalized, and the suggested candidates will be informed accordingly.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you have a copy of each document of your application ready, as those documents (as PDF files) have to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal in case you are suggested for a DAAD scholarship!
Deadlines vary from one university to another. You check the deadline for each course by visiting the official website for DAAD 2020-21
- 7 Best scholarships for Nigerians and Africans 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- MTN Foundation scholarship 2020
- Peter F Vallone Academic Scholarship
- NDDC scholarship 2020 portal
- university of the people online free degree