Last Updated on
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Germany For Former DAAD In-Region Scholarship for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Online application form, duly filled in (available in the DAAD-Portal).
- Curriculum vitae (please use the europass specimen form at www.europass.cedefop.europa.eu), including list of publications (if applicable).
- Letter of invitation from a German host institution.
- Research proposal (at least 5 pages) including detailed time and work plan which must have been arranged in advance with the host researcher in Germany.
- Confirmation from a German professor stating that she /he will host the applicant during the stay
- 2 recommendation letters by academic referees
- PhD certificate (certified as true copy of the original certificate).
- Master’s certificate (certified as true copy of the original certificate).
Application deadline for DAAD In-Region Scholarship for Sub-Saharan Africa
Section ST32 – Africa
- Fully Funded Nursing Scholarships for African Students
- ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland
- Global Education Initiative Grants 2020
- CNS Undergraduate Student Research Position in Spain
- The Government of Israel MFA Scholarships
- Russia Scholarships for international students 2020
- British Council Future Journalists Scholarships
- Scholarships for Brazilian Students in Brazil and UK
- fully funded scholarships 2020