Table of Contents
Cross River University of Technology school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session
This is to inform both freshly admitted (100-level and direct entry) and returning students of the Cross River University of Technology that the Cross River University of Technology school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management and school authority.
The information below is for freshly admitted students and prospective students who have chosen the Cross River University of Technology as their First choice of Institution during the UTME ( JAMB) registration or probably want to know more about the institution’s school fees scheme for the 2022/2023 academic session
The acceptance fee should be paid upon acceptance into the university because the payment of the fee symbolizes your acceptance of admission into the school and it must be paid as soon as possible to safeguard your admission. Failure to pay the tuition fee when due may cause you to lose your admission. Late payment of school fees may attract extra payment and if payments are not made before the semester examination may excuse you from sitting for the semester examination.
Admission into this university is very competitive because there are limited spaces available for the number of applicants seeking admission here. The Cross river state university of Technology offers bachelor’s degree programs in courses cutting across Agriculture, Education, Science and technology, and agriculture. The university has affordable tuition for the average Nigerian and has a very large student body.
The acceptance fee of this University unlike many others is very affordable. All fresh or New students are to pay a one-time acceptance fee of N15,000.00 into the school-designated Bank account or through Remitta online.
Below are the school fees payable by New and Returning students.
Cross River University of Technology school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session for fresh and returning students
Cross River University of Technology school fees for Fresh or New students range between N105,000 and N128,000 for the 2021/2022 academic session depending on the program or course intend to study and if you are an indigene or non-indigene as indigenes pay lesser compared to non-indigenes.
Cross River University of Technology school fees for Returning or Continuing students range between N85,000 to N95,000 for the 2023/2024 academic session depending on the program or course studied and if you are an indigene or non-indigene as indigenes pay lesser compared to non-indigenes. Non-indigene students should pay N85,380 and indigenes N73,380.
Cross Rivers State the University Of Technology school fees for freshers can be accepted with a special university system.
Cross River University of Technology school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session payment guidelines
- Register and Login to CRUTECH’s official website crutech.edu.ng
- Click on eduportal crutech.edu .ng
- Get Your code for payment
- Click on Acceptance fee, and select your level
- Choose the method of payment
- After the payment click on Get Acceptance
- Print your Acceptance Form
- Do this for other payments and generate a receipt
Cross River the University of Technology’s “NOTICE ON NO FEES NO EXAM POLICY”
In view of the appeals by the Student Union Government (SUG), concerned parents, the public, and the generally impressive response by fee owing students, the Management of Cross River University of Technology has decided as follows:
- Students who have cleared all outstanding fees except for the current academic year only are eligible to sit for the examination.
- Students who are not qualified to sit for the examination but who do so will not have any results as their scripts will not be marked.
- The MIS Unit is expected to make available names of students who have paid fees by the last day of examination to all Deans and heads of Departments for purposes of result compilation.
- The University Portal will remain open for fee payment until the last day of the examination.
- Students who fail to meet up this fee regime on or before the end of examinations will be deemed to have forfeited the examinations.
- Students are advised to clear all outstanding fees as no concessions will be granted to those still indebted for any subsequent semester examinations