Table of Contents
Chrisland University Massive Recruitment
Chrisland University is a purpose-oriented private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its head office in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The University imagines a universe of limitless freedoms and unlimited human possibilities through the contribution of even-minded imaginative training that guarantees full self-awareness and disclosure) causes inventiveness, and advances abilities obtained from assortments of acquiring encounters to fabricate an absolute individual ready for authority.
Applications are welcomed from reasonably qualified contenders for the empty scholarly situation beneath:
Occupation Title: Director of Works and Services
Capabilities and Requirements
Candidates should have a decent distinctions degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, be enlisted with COREN and have at least 15 years related post-capability experience in a corporate association, 3 of which should be at the top administration level.
Occupation Title: Administrative Officer I
1. Candidates should have a decent distinctions degree from a perceived University in the Arts or Social Sciences.
2. Ownership of a Masters’s Degree will be a benefit.
3. Candidates should have at least three (3) a long time applicable post-capability work insights, particularly in a tertiary Institution.
4. Should be PC proficient.
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified up-and-comers ought to submit 20 (Twenty) duplicates of Applications, nitty-gritty Curriculum Vitae, copies of accreditations, and other substantial archives. The Curriculum Vitae should be in the accompanying configuration:
1. Complete Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
2. Post Applied for (Department or Program applied for)
3. Date of Birth
4. Identity/State of Origin/Local Government Area
5. Conjugal Status
6. Number, Names, and Ages of Children
7. Next of Kin (Name, Address, and Phone number )
8. Current Postal Address
9. G.S.M Phone Number and Email address
10. Lasting Home Address
11. Establishments Attended with Dates
12. Scholarly and Professional Qualifications with Dates
13. Rundown of Publications with Dates (If any)
14. Work Experience with Dates
15. Present Employer’s current Status, Salary Scale/Step
16. Participation of Professional Bodies
17. Extra-curricular Activities
18. Names and Addresses of three (3) Relevant Referees.
Applications and Three Referees reports ought to be sent and addressed to:
The Registrar, Chrisland University, Owode, Abeokuta Campus, P.M.B. 2131-Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.