Ave Maria University recruitment 2022
Ave Maria University, Piyanko (AMU) is a catholic private university, situated in the heart of the city of Piyanko in Nasarawa State. Ave Maria University is established by the Ave Maria Foundation, which has been a central participant in the training area of Nigeria.
Applications are welcomed from the qualified possibility for the accompanying situations beneath:
Take a look
Note: Ave Maria job opportunity is free, disregard any form of internet fraud because the university will not be held responsible for any fraudulent activity.
Occupation Title: Lecturer II
Personnel: Social and Management Science
We are enlisting Lecturer II for the accompanying divisions:
* Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
* International Relation and Diplomatic Studies
* Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
* Business Administration
* Entrepreneurship Studies
* Criminology and Security Studies
* Candidates ought to have a PhD or same and a couple of distributions.
Occupation Title: Lecturer I
Area: Abuja (FCT)
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or comparable in addition to 2-5 years scholarly showing experience and record of distributions.
Occupation Title: Professor
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or comparable Degree in addition to somewhere around 7 – 10 years of scholastics showing experience and a generous record of distributions.
Occupation Title: Senior Lecturer
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or comparable in addition to something like 3 – 7 years scholarly showing experience and history of distributions.
Technique for Application
Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to present their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter with duplicates of pertinent referred to records to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.