Table of Contents
Ave Maria University recruitment 2022
Ave Maria University, Piyanko (AMU) is a catholic private university, situated in the heart of the city of Piyanko in Nasarawa State. Ave Maria University is established by the Ave Maria Foundation, which has been a central participant in the training area of Nigeria.
Applications are welcomed from the qualified possibility for the accompanying situations beneath:
Take a look
Note: Ave Maria job opportunity is free, disregard any form of internet fraud because the university will not be held responsible for any fraudulent activity.
Occupation Title: Lecturer II
Personnel: Social and Management Science
We are enlisting Lecturer II for the accompanying divisions:
* Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
* International Relations and Diplomatic Studies
* Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
* Business Administration
* Entrepreneurship Studies
* Criminology and Security Studies
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or the same and a couple of distributions.
Occupation Title: Lecturer I
Area: Abuja (FCT)
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or comparable in addition to 2-5 years of scholarly showing experience and a record of distributions.
Occupation Title: Professor
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or comparable Degree in addition to somewhere around 7 – 10 years of scholastics showing experience and a generous record of distributions.
Occupation Title: Senior Lecturer
* Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. or comparable in addition to something like 3 – 7 years of scholarly showing experience and history of distributions.
Technique for Application
Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to present their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letters with duplicates of pertinent referred-to records to: email@example.com utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.