Bristol University Think Big annual Scholarships 2022
University of Bristol
Deadline: 31 Mar/30 June (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September yearly
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses
University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme offered at the University
The following awards are available to Undergraduate Students for September entry:
- • 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- • 9 x £5,000 scholarships
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September entry:
- • 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- • 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- • 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Bristol University Think Big annual Scholarships Eligibility:
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- • are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- • applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September.
You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form. There are two rounds of applications:
- • The deadline for the first round is 31 March yearly.
- • The deadline for the second round is 30 June yearly.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website (undergraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-undergraduate/
Official Scholarship Website (Postgraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-postgraduate/