Anchor University Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
The management of Anchor University has stated the need to recruit new staff. As a feature of Its labor advancement procedure, applications are welcomed from appropriately qualified possibilities to fill the opportunities beneath:
Occupation Title: Lecturer 1
Department: Political Science, Business Administration, Microbiology, Economics, and Law
Capabilities and Experience Required
* A Ph.D. Degree in an important field with six (6) long stretches of University experience in full-time education, exploration, and organization in addition to something like 12 huge insightful distributions in National and International friend checked on diaries.
* Candidate should show the capacity to create and execute research projects and proof of examination course.
* Proficiency in ICT with certifiable skills is a necessity.
States of Service
* The arrangement which is to start at the earliest opportunity, is for a trial time of two years in the principal Instance and might be affirmed to resigning age. Incidental advantages to incorporating a Pension plan of an equivalent course of action might be endorsed occasionally by the University Council.
* Salaries are extremely severe and alluring.
Step-by-step instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified competitors should send Fifteen (15) duplicates of their Applications, CV, and other supporting materials, showing the post for which the application is made at the Top Left Corner of the envelope. The point-by-point CV should contain the accompanying:
* Names in Full – All in capitals (surname first)
* Post Applying For
* Place and Date of Birth
* Home Address
* Postal Code/Contact Addresses (With Phone Number (s) and valid E-mail Address)
* Nationality at Birth
* State/nearby Government Area/Ward
* Marital Status, Ages of Children, and Number.
* Name, Relationship, and Address of Next of Kin
* Institutions went to with dates
* Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates, including awards and scholarship.
* Membership of Professional Bodies
* Important and Relevant Academic Conferences
* Workshops/Courses joined in, with dates
* Teaching, Research, Administrative, and Community Service Experience
* Other Activities Outside Current Employment
* Current Research, Awards, and Grants
* Details of Publications demonstrating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, Details of Outlet including Publishers
* Present Employment, Position, and Salary
* Extra-Curricular Activities
* Names and Addresses of three Referees
* Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, whenever selected
* Candidates should demand their officials to kindly advance reference letters for their sake straightforwardly to the Registrar through the location above.
* Application for the scholastic position should be joined by a bound duplicate of recorded distributions.
* Only the utilizations of shortlisted competitors will be recognized