Caleb University Recruitment 2022
Caleb University is a private university located in Lagos State. Following the endorsement by the Federal Government of Nigeria on May 2, 2007, the school was licensed by the Federal Ministry of Education through the National Universities Commission (NUC) on May 17, 2007, for Caleb University to function as a private university.
Applications are welcomed from appropriately and qualified applicants to fill the Academic positions underneath:
* Estate Management
* Biological Science and Biotechnology
* Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
* Physics and Applied Physics
* Banking and Finance
* Business Administration
* English and Literature
* Political Science/International Relations
* History and Diplomatic Studies
* Criminology and Security Studies
* Ph.D. with somewhere around 2 years educating and research insight alongside an appropriate number of distributions and ICT capability.
Position: Senior Assistant Registrar
* A decent distinctions degree with below second class lower, 6 years related post capability experience and ICT capability.
* An expert degree in Administration/Management will be a benefit
Technique for Application
Intrigued and qualified applicants ought to submit 10 duplicates of their application and current Curriculum Vitae properly marked and dated by email.
The Curriculum Vitae should include:
* Full name (Surname First, Place and date of birth )
* State of Origin
* Home location
* Contact address
* Marital status
* Number and periods of kids (assuming any)
* Institutions went to with dates
* Academic capabilities acquired with dates
* Working experience
* Present work, demonstrating present status and pay
* Extra educational plan exercises
* Name and Addresses of three Referees (3)
* Candidates should ask for a letter from their referee to attest of candidates in an envelope marked “Referee Report” sent directly to the Vice-Chancellor by Courier Service.
Such reference ought to have the option to verify the candidate’s case administrative capacities just as the competitor’s ethical uprightness.
All archives will be addressed to: