Table of Contents
SONAEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
All applicants who would like to get admitted into the basic and post-basic school of nursing Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital are all invited to obtain the admission form for the year 2021 academic session. The application form can be purchased via https://son.aefutha.gov.ng
- Applicant must not be less than 16 years of age, by July 2021.
- Applicant must have pass/credit in the five most compulsory subjects in 0’levl exam (Maths, English, physics, chemistry, and biology)
- All candidates coming for the examination must present an examination photo card before they will be allowed into the exam hall.
How Do I Apply
Below is a stepwise process, on how to apply for this admission.
- You are required to create an account with your personal details (Gmail, phone number, and password). However, bear in mind that, until your account has been validated, you won’t be able to log in.
- Next, you are to generate a remita number using GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435, however, the first search for the federal teaching hospital abakaliki admission form is on https://www.remita.net.
- What’s next for you to do, is to make a payment of #10,000 with the remit generated, in a close bank to you, or you pay directly with your debit card on the remita platform. Kindly endeavor to save your e-receipt, as you will be asked to upload this, during registration.
- Kindly prove that you’ve made this payment, by sending the receipt on Whatsapp to 08169634390, or 09055425858, you can also send it via Gmail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon the confirmation of your payment proofs, your account will be activated, and you will be able to log in.
- Kindly proceed to complete your registration and print out a colored copy of your examination photo card on https://www.son.aefutha.gov.ng. you will have to present this examination photo card before you will be allowed into the exam hall.