WAEC CATERING AND CRAFT ANSWERS 2021
Here is waec catering and craft answers 2021, you should subscribe to get all complete answers on time. 09134015664
(2ai)A place card is a piece of paper indicating what table a guest at an event, such as a wedding or banquet, is assigned to sit.
– Cyber insurance
– Products Liability
– hazards and comply with standards, rules and regulations issued under the OSH Act.
– Examine workplace conditions to make sure they conform to applicable OSHA standards.
-Make sure employees have and use safe tools and equipment and properly maintain this equipment.
– Use color codes, posters, labels or signs to warn employees of potential hazards.
– Class A – fires involving solid materials such as wood, paper or textiles.
– Class B – fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel or oils
– The Superclass Agnatha: The first group of fish is the Superclass Agnatha. These are very primitive fish. What they have in common is that they don’t have any jaws. Their mouths don’t have any movable parts, like teeth or a tongue; they’re basically just holes in their heads.
– The Chondrichthyes: Unlike the jawless fish, who have only holes for mouths, the chondrichthyes have both an upper and a lower jaw that are full of teeth. This class includes sharks, rays, and chimaeras.
– Osteichthyes: popularly referred to as the bony fish, is a diverse taxonomic group of fish that have skeletons primarily composed of bone tissue. They can be contrasted with the Chondrichthyes, which have skeletons primarily composed of cartilage.