TOP 6 CAUSES OF KIDNEY DISEASE
1. Delaying going to a toilet. Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt. You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful to your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking
enough water: look at the color of your urine; the lighter the color, the better.
6. Late treatment. Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves…God will protect you and your family from every disease this year.
(3) Avoid these Tablets, they are very dangerous:
* Vicks Action-500
They contain Phenyl Propanol-Amide, PPA which causes Strokes & Are banned in the USA.
Please, before deleting, HELP your friends by passing it..! It might help someone. Fwd to as many as u can.
Doctors in the United States have found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide.
Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer.
Share this message with your loved ones.
*Important Health Tips:*
1. Answer phone calls with the left ear.
2. Don’t take your medicine with cold water…
3. Don’t eat heavy meals after 5 pm.
4. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
5. Best sleeping time is from 10 pm to 4 am.
6. Don’t lie down immediately after taking medicine or after meals.
7. When the phone’s battery is low to the last bar, don’t answer the phone, because the radiation is 1000 times stronger.