Micheal & Cecilia Ibru University Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 Session
The school’s official Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) Cutoff Mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is out! Candidates who score MCIU cutoff point would then continue for UTME internal screening and are encouraged to carry all archives along including the latest small-size passport photographs (8 copies only).
See the approved cut-off mark of Michael and Cecilia Ibru University beneath this post.
Some archives are required by the school management for their internal screening.
Prerequisites required for internal screening in Michael and Cecilia Ibru University MCIU are;
- Firstly, must beat the announced cut-off mark.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- The original file of the JAMB result slip.
- Original O’level document. Take note that awaiting results are not accepted by MCIU.
- Original copy of your birth certificate/age declaration.
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Eight (8) newest small-size passport photographs.
If the candidate is successful during the UTME internal screening exercise, such a candidate will be granted admission into the university.
MCIU CUT OFF MARK FOR 2022/2023 SESSION
Banking and Finance
Have you been fully informed of Micheal & Cecilia Ibru University, JAMB cut-off mark 2022/2023 session, simply place your comment in the comment section beneath this post we shall respond accordingly?
Also, to get the latest information about MCIU and other happenings in Nigerian universities.