Kaduna State Scholarship 2021
Welcome to myscholarshipbaze.com, region that brings current and legit scholarship update to you from time to time, In this update, I will be explaining the Kaduna State Scholarship 2021, scholarship in Kaduna State, kaduna State Government Scholarship and all it takes to win it.
Kaduna is state in Nigeria which is located at the North falling on the same category with Kano, Kebbi etc. Kaduna state is regarded as Centre of Learning (formerly Liberal State)
Moreover, the Kaduna State Government is particular about ensuring that hardworking and indigent students (poor and needy) have equal access to quality education as a leveler to prosperity.
Those of you who have never been exposed to this type of testing technique should use this as a medium to get conversant with essay writing and plagiarism checks.
All the Successful candidates should see this as a great leveler that will improve the economic well being of themselves and their family upon graduation.
The State also sees this as an opportunity to encourage hard work, serve as an incentive to improve student performance in school and to build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in World. We invite you on board!
Kaduna State Scholarship 2021 Requirement
The following are the requirement of the Kaduna State Scholarship
- A minimum CGPA of 2.0 of 5.0 or 1.6 of 4.0
- Must be a student who has at least one more semester at the time of disbursement
- Masters students who have spent more than 2 years or PhD students who have spent more than 4 years need not apply.
- Must not be a spill over student.
- All students who just resumed 100 levels, ND1 or HND1 from January, 2020 should apply despite that they do not have any result yet. They should select 2.0 or 5.0 and 1.6 for 4.0
How to Apply for the Kaduna State Scholarship
Below are the steps by steps which a student who has all the qualification to apply for the Kaduna State Scholarship
- Click the Scholarship Link https://scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng/login
- Click on the register button as a new participant
- Insert your information there such as Name, email, and your new password
- Click Register
- Move to your email and accept the confirmation link sent to you.
- Then Login
- On your dashboard you can apply for loan or Scholarship
- Loan available for both undergraduate and postgraduate
- As for scholarship (foreign scholarship, law school, and French immersion course)
How To Retrieve Kaduna State scholarship Password
A lot of people out there has been asking for how to retrieve Kaduna State Scholarship password if lost. And today on this Kaduna State Scholarship write up, I will explain how to retrieve a new password if you lost the one you set when registering
How to Retrieve Kaduna State Scholarship Password
- Click https://scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng/login
- Click forget password
- Insert your email address in the box provided (Email used to register)
- Login to your Email
- Find the new link sent to you and follow it
- Reset your password from the link
With the Listed above steps, you will have access to your Kaduna State Scholarship dashboard account and will be able to continue with either your student loan or student scholarship.
Do not hesitate to ask questions on the comment box or check out other opportunities you can see on our website. You can subscribe with your email so we can notify you always about our new posts and opportunities. Do not miss out.