IMT Post UTME 2022 academic session
Today we will discuss the IMT POST UTME, The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam will be computer-based, and we will update you all once the form is on sale, The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2022 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE that contains a REMITA number.
- Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 4th September 2021 as the application window closes on that day.
Thanks for reading this topic on our web page, and please do well to bookmark us and check out other related posts as well.
Good luck with your endeavors, we truly care