Last Updated on
IMT Post UTME for 2020/2021 academic session
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, today we will discussing the IMT POST UTME, for the year 2020.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
The screening exam which will be computer-based, and we will update you all once the form is on sale
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number.
- Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org