Table of Contents
How to Check NSUK Admission List 2023
• Go to https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/ to access the NSUK portal.
• Fill in the blanks in the appropriate columns with your credentials.
• Finally, access and accept your NSUK admission status by logging in.
Alternatively, prospective NSUK students can only verify their admission status through the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps below:
• Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility for more information.
• To access your JAMB profile, log in with your details (username and password).
• Below the homepage, click check Admission status.
• Fill in your exam year and JAMB registration number in the available field.
• Finally, click check admission to view your status.
• Finally, to check your NSUK admission status, click on ‘Check Admission Status.’
To accept or reject your admission, do that on the HAMP CAPS portal.
• Print your admission letter after accepting
• Print your JAMB slip with your passport on it.
• If they are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they can request a change, of course, using the JAMB Portal.