Last Updated on
ESUT post UTME screening form for the 2020
Enugu State University, ESUT post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Also, ESUT direct entry admission form is out.
This post is a detailed guidelines on how to fill ESUT post utme admission form 2020. Kindly be informed that only eligibility candidates who meet all ESUT requirements should apply.
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at ESUT portal — portal.esut.edu.ng.
ESUT Post UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy ESUT Putme / DE form or not.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Chose ESUT as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB(note: if you did not choose esut as a first or second choice, do not apply)
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 170 in JAMB
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2020
- Color passport photograph
Post UTME Form Fee
The cost for ESUT aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. However, you may be required to pay additional charge for internet and federal government VAT tax if you are assisted by someone.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Not Specified
How To Apply
Candidates who chose Enugu State University, ESUT as first or second choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit ESUT portal at portal.esut.edu.ng to generate payment invoice using their JAMB reg number.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online or visit any bank.
- Login to ESUT portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact.
Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.