Documents Needed for NYSC Online Registration

Documents Needed for NYSC Online Registration

Below is the list of things prospective corps members should take along with them to the registration center once the NYSC Registration Portal is accessible.

As stated by NYSC

  1. First university degree or HND certificate
  2. Complete official transcription of the First Degree or HND course for foreign students
  3. A Mark sheet is required (for Indian universities only).
  4. O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA e.t.c

Note That an Online result Print-out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate

Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of completion of house man-ship, a registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria

  1. Nurses are to present their original License and Certificate of registration to the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
  2. Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their license and certificate of registration with the Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria…
  3. Dental Therapists are also required to present their license and certificate of registration to the Dental Therapist Board of Registration of Nigeria.

Issues with Passport Photographs during registration and what to do

  • Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
  • Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
  • Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
  • *Medical Report for those with Disabilities: If you are disabled, you need to upload a medical report to support your claim.*


  • Marriage Certificate
    Evidence of Change of name (newspaper)
  • Husbands’ place of residence “domicile letter” from Local government of residence
  • Husbands ID card (any of the following- Drivers License, National ID Card)
  • Utility Bill.

Note – All the documents above must be uploaded to the NYSC portal during registration to enable you to be posted to your husband’s state of residence

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!