College of Nursing, Yola Admission 2022
Admission forms for the 2022/2023 session of Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery are currently available. The form was N5,000. The application date is January 10, 2022. The entrance exam and interview will be held on January 17th and 24th, 2022, respectively.
Candidates with the following qualifications are welcome to apply for admission to the following programs: Community Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, and Community Midwifery:
For Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing, interested candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, taken in not more than two sittings.
A Registered Midwife with a current practice license is also required for Post Basic Nursing candidates.
The candidate must have four credits in English Language, Biology, and any two of the above disciplines for Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programs.
Non-indigenes are not permitted to participate in community programs.
How to Apply
Payment of N5,000 for the application form must be submitted via Remita with the generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK.
To generate the RRR from Remita, follow the steps below:
• Search for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery on Remita.net. Click on it when it appears.
• You will be directed to THIS PAGE. https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000188494/biller.spa
• Select SALES OF FORM from the name/service of purpose drop-down menu.
• In the appropriate sections, type your name, phone number, and email address, then click submit.
• Payment can be made by taking the invoice to any bank of your choice.
• On presentation of the Remita payment receipt, the form should be obtained at the College, along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass).