UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2021
The management of the university of portharcourt has announced the commencement of the UNIPORT Post Utme application for 2021 academic.
If you have chosen the Federal University of Portharcourt as your first choice institution, Then this post is completely for you, you should apply and get ready for the post utme exam.
The registration started on 27th July 2021 and will close on Friday, 28th August 2021.
Uniport Post Utme Screening Form for 2021
Candidates who are eligible for the Uniport Post Utme examination are to pay 2000 for the application form and are to apply online.
Banks to Make Your Uniport Post Utme Payments include
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- FIRST BANK PLC
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ECOBANK PLC
- UBA PLC
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
How to pay the application fee
Generate a payment remit from the school website, before going to the bank to pay, you can generate this remitta with your phone or at any close cyber cafe
steps to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020.
Candidates are to visit www.uniport.edu.ng for registration.
- Enter your UTME Registration at https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/.
- Print out the Payment Slip and proceed to make your payment at any of the banks listed above.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance