UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The management of the university of portharcourt have announced the commencement of the UNIPORT Post Utme application for the 2020/2021 academic.
If you have chosen the Federal University of Portharcourt as your first choice institution, Then this post is completely for you, you should apply and get ready for post utme exam.
The registration started on 27th July, 2020 and will close on Friday, 28thAugust, 2020.
Uniport Post Utme Screening Form for 2020
Candidates who are eligible for the Uniport Post Utme examination are to pay 2000 for the application form and are to apply online.
Banks to Make Your Uniport Post Utme Payments include
FIDELITY BANK PLC
FIRST BANK PLC
ACCESS BANK PLC
UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
How to pay the application fee
Generate a payment remita from the school website, before going to the bank to pay, you can generate this remitta wit your phone or at any close cyber cafe
steps to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020.
Candidates are to visit www.uniport.edu.ng for registration.
1. Enter your UTME Registration at https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/.
2. Print out Payment Slip and proceed to make your payment at any of the banks listed above.
3. Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
4. Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
5. Complete the Form online as requested.
6. Upload your passport photograph with a red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
7. Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2020
The University of PortHarcourt general cut off mark is 160.
UNIPORT Post UTME Timetable.
The timetable for the exam is not yet out.
documents required for screening
A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
UNIPORT Post Utme Closing Date
UNIPORT Post Utme form will close on 28thAugust, 2020