SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING
Trainees of Batch 29A successfully completed their training and passed out in July 2020. Consequently, Batch 29B candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School One, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 19 September 2020 in 3 groups as follows:
a. Group 1: Saturday 19 Sep 22.
Abia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ekiti, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Sokoto and Zamfara.
b. Group 2: Saturday 26 Sep 22.
Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Kano, Kogi, Nasarawa, Ondo, Plateau and Taraba.
c. Group 3: Saturday 3 Oct 22.
Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Jigawa, Katsina, Kwara, Niger, Osun, Rivers, and Yobe.
2. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Five (5) pieces of washable nose masks.
- Personal hand sanitizers.
- Two (2) navy blue physical training shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of the brown canvas.
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- One set of cutleries.
- Bio Data Form.
3. Candidates are to observe the Federal Government COVID-19 Protocols from point of departure to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne. Candidates are also to ensure they resume with the group under which their states fall. Any candidate who fails to report 2 days after the indicated date will not be accepted. It is also to be noted that there shall be a further comprehensive medical screening and any candidate who fails the medical screening will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff