Table of Contents
School of Nursing, ABUTH, Zaria Admission
Registration is currently open for the School of Nursing Zaria 2022 admission form portal. The ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria forms 2022 can be found on the school’s website. Below is information on how to apply for admission to the ABUTH School of Nursing.
Only WAEC, NECO, or GCE candidates with at least FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in no more than two sittings are eligible to apply and must be at least 17 years of age.
How to Apply
The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, today invites all interested applicants to apply online at www.apply.abuth.gov.ng for the 2022/2023 academic term.
• Click on Sign Up at www.apply.abuth.gov.ng.
• SET UP YOUR PROFILE
• APPLY HERE OR CHECK FOR FORMS ON SALE.
• SELECT A PROGRAM FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMS BY CLICKING APPLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE.
• Select APPLY.
• A transaction page will appear; in the bottom left of the page, click GENERATE RRR.
• On the page, a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be produced.
NOTE: Making a payment online instantly activates your account.
I) CLICK ON PAY VIA REMITA to pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking). (After paying, simply refresh your page and proceed to step-12.)
II) To make a bank payment, print your transaction slip and take it to any commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank).
• Return to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng after making your payment.
• Enter the log-in ID and PASSWORD you created in step 3 under LOGIN.
• Fill in all of your information (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
• By clicking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions. Finally, submit (you can always change your mind).