School of Basic Midwifery, St. Camillus Hosp. Uromi Admission
This is to inform the general public that the St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery has released its admission form for the academic year 2022/2023.
Qualified candidates are asked to apply for admission to St. Camillus Hospital’s Uromi School of Midwifery’s basic nursing program for the academic year 2022/2023.
• The candidate must be a registered nurse with the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council.
• He or she must have at least five (5) credits in WASC, SSCE, GCE, or NECO, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English Language taken at least twice.
• It is not acceptable to combine WAEC and NECO results.
• Candidates must be at least 18 years
How To Apply
On payment of N10,000 (ten thousand nairas) at the school, an application form is obtained from the school secretary’s office on the school grounds.
• Account number: 1014047326
• Account name: School Of Nursing, Midwifery, St. Camillus Hospital Uromi
• Bank Name: Zenith Bank Uromi