Polaris Bank recruitment 2021
Before checking out Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, I would like you to know few words about Polaris Bank. After Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in September 2018, Polaris bank has been at its peak in customer service relation. With over 350 branches across Nigeria, its customer service had been exceptional and of course, the technology had improved too. So,are you willing to join this amazing Polaris family?
The requirement for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021
- University degree with a second class lower or HND with Distinction from a reputable and accredited tertiary institution
- Must have completed NYSC scheme and awarded the certificate
- Maximum of 25years by December 31, 2021 (National population commission birth certificate required, Declaration of age is not acceptable)
- Minimum of 5 credit including Mathematics and English in ‘O’ level result in not more than one sitting
- Must be ready to work diligently in any part of the country
How to apply for Polaris Bank recruitment 2021?
- Log in to the official site of Polaris Bank Limited- https://www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/
- Click on ‘Register’
- Proceed to your email box to verify your account
- Log in back to the website with your email and password
- Fill in your Resume properly and accordingly
- If you have successfully done this, “congratulations” you just opened an e-portal on the Polaris Bank page
- To apply for a vacancy click on the “Vacancies” block
- Then click on any office listed you would love to apply for
- Click on the “apply now” button to submit your application
- Congrats, you have successfully completed your application
Please be aware that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the test on March 6, 2021.