Table of Contents
Petroleum products price regulatory authority recruitment 2023
The petroleum products price regulatory authority recruitment form is now out. Here is an opportunity to work with the PPRA, if you can grab this opportunity.
The petroleum products price regulatory authority is part of the government agency and was established and became fully functional in 2003, to regulate and control the price of petroleum in Nigeria. The body is also responsible for ensuring the even distribution of petrol in Nigeria.
Our guide shall put you through how to apply for the recruitment, the educational qualifications required, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of second-class honor.
- Minimum of 5 credits in 0’level in a single sitting
- Must be able to work on a computer, and must be good with the use of excel, and Microsoft word.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Nysc discharge letter or letter of exception.
- Both genders are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
To apply for the recruitment kindly go to http://pppra.gov.ng/ and start your registration.
For more information and guidance on how to apply, kindly drop your contact in the comment box.
If you found this article helpful, kindly give it the widest publicity it deserves.