Table of Contents
Nigeria Army Recruitment 2024
Nigeria Army has just announced their recruitment for the year 2024, This was announced on Nigeria Army’s official Twitter handle. On this page, we will guide you through how to apply for the recruitment, requirements, and other eligibility criteria.
Note that you do not have to pay anyone anything to secure this job, we provide details for jobs free of charge. On another interest, I will advise you to reconsider your decision to join the Nigeria Army based on the developments in the northeast of Nigeria.
Here are the qualifications requirements for Nigeria Army Recruitment 2024
- You’re expected to have a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. The English language is a compulsory subject.
- In case you’re planning to register for, Tradesmen & Women, you ought to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- With respect to the age requirements, you’re to be between 18 and 22 years old if you’re applying for Non-Tradesmen & Women.
- If you’re registering for the Tradesmen or tradeswomen position, then you must be between 18 – 26 years.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centers. You will submit the forms during your screening exercise period.
- If you have good knowledge of other Nigerian languages then you’ll have good chances too.
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024
- You need to register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- You should also visit designated examination and recruitment centers with the above documents
Note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted, you can also drop our contact in the comment sections as we will keep you updated on that note.