Table of Contents
National Orthopaedic Post Basic Nursing Enugu Admission
The National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu, NOHE Post-basic Nursing programs include Orthopaedic Nursing, Burns, and plastic Nursing.
NOHE Post Basic Nursing program admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
NOHE Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements are as follows:
1. All applicants for the 2022/2023 academic session for NOHE post-basic nursing must be registered nurses with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and also acquire a current practicing license.
2. Candidates must have at least one or two years post qualification experience.
3. Possess a WAEC/GCE/NECO with at least five credit passes in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics, just one or two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY
1. All applicants should submit a Letter of Application and some photocopied documents as required by the school.
2. Also a recent curriculum vitae should be submitted. The curriculum vitae should be addressed to the Medical Director, of National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
3. All required documents should be in a sealed envelope indicating your discipline at the right upper comer hand. This should be submitted either by hand or by posting to the office of the Medical director.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the oral interview and written test in which the date for both the oral interview and written test will be communicated to them beforehand.
For more information, visit their official website https://www.nohenugu.org.ng/site/Post%20Basic%20Schools.php