LASPOTECH Cut Off Mark 2020
Last Updated on
LASPOTECH Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Released
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, we are glad o inform you that the lagos state polytechnic LASPOTECH in short, has announce their cut off mark for 2020.
if you selected laspotech in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021, then you are not alone.
As we update you in this post laspotech official cut off mark since students who selected LASPOTECH as thier first or second choice in jamb have been asking different questions pertaining to when LASPOTECH JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 Released.
LASPOTECH Cut Off Mark 2020
You should know by now that beating the cut off mark are part of the requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into LASPOTECH to study any course of your choice.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view.
LASPOTECH Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2020
There is no way LASPOTECH will decide to reduce their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
The minimum LASPOTECH CUT OFF MARK for 2020 is 120
You are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will be high
This is because any school will not want to admit those who scored 150 first when there are other students that scored 200 or even more.
LASPOTECH Merit Cut of Mark For Each Department
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In LASPOTECH for 2020
- Accountancy = 180
- Agricultural Technology = 150
- Architecture = 150
- Arts and Industrial Design = 150
- Banking and Finance = 170
- Building Technology = 150
- Business Admin = 180
- Chemical Engineering = 170
- Civil Engineering = 170
- Computer Engineering = 180
- Computer Science = 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering = 180
- Estate Management = 150
- Fisheries = 150
- Food Technology = 160
- Hospitality Management and Technology = 160
- Insurance = 160
- leisure and Tourism = 160
- Marketing = 170
- Mass Communication = 180
- Mechatronics = 180
- Mechanical Engineering = 180
- Office Technology and Management = 160
- Science Laboratory and Technology = 180
- Statistics = 150
- Urban and Regional Planning = 150
- Agriculture & Bio-Environmental Engineering = 150
- Quantity Surveying = 150
- Horticulture Technology = 150
The first chapter of laspotech screening involves aspirants who applied to study in LASPOTECH proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out. then proceeds to post utme exam.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into LASPOTECH to study any choice of course, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
- Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- NDA cut off marks
- imt post utme
- all polytechnics in Nigeria
- private universities and their school fees
- kwara state university cut off mark
- pfms scholarship 2020
- jpa Mara scholarships
- tuition free universities in USA
- scholarship for girls scout
- tuition free universities in norway
- best canadian medical school
- lil uzi vert net worth 2020