Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2022, Exam Date and Venue
The Kwara state government has made its intention to recruit over 2700 staff members known to the public.
This intention was made known via Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (LSUBEB). It was made known that over 2701 will be recruited into the State Primary and Post Primary Teaching Service for the 2022 academic session.
Nigeria Certificate in Education 9NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning.
- Introductory Technology
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Civic Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Physical and Health Education
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Candidates must possess a minimum of credits in 0’level.
- Only candidates that have an NCE degree are eligible to apply for this job recruitment.
- Applicants must be above the age of 22.
- Applicants must not be having any physical challenge, and be ready to be deployed to any part of the state.
Method of Application
- Applicants should https://subeb.kw.gov.ng/.
- Endeavor to upload your passport photograph, valid means of identification, and your credentials should be duly uploaded.
- Make sure your application profile is created with a valid Gmail or phone number.
On the 8th of February 2021, all qualified candidates will be invited for the qualifying exam by 10:00 am, as disclosed by the management.
Please bear in mind that the exam shall be CBT-based.
Please note that you will be required to print your slip-on https://subeb.kw.gov.ng/ to know your date, time, and venue.