Jamb Biology Past questions and Answer PDF Download
Here is the jamb biology past question and answer pdf download, Just go through the questions on this page then you can download the pdf down the post. we have started our jamb guide and this is for biology, download the past question pdf.
1. The mouth part of the housefly is adapted for
A. lapping and sponging.
B. sucking and chewing.
C. piercing and sucking.
D. chewing and lapping.
E. biting and chewing.
2. The male toad differs from the female by having
A. vocal sacs.
B. shorter hind limbs.
C. longer forelimbs.
D. bulging eyes.
E. nictating membrane.
3. Mosses, liverworts, and ferns can be grouped together because they
A. areallequatic plants.
B. all grow in deserts.
C. are seedless plants.
D. have undifferentiated plant
E. all produce colorless flowers.
4. Spirogyra and Mucor can be grouped together as Thallophyta because.
A. they are unicellular organism
B. their spores
could be dispersed by wind
C. they are capable
of living independent lives
D. they reproduce sexually only
E. their bodies are made up of thallus and
5. Which of the following invertebrates does NOT
6. Which of the following is INCORRECT?The prothallus of a fern
A. is a flattened heart-shaped structure.
B. is green because its cells contain chloroplasts
C. is the dominant plant
D. bears the sexual organs
E. is attached to the ground by numerous rhizoids.
7. Which of the following cell constituents is NOT common in both plants and animals?
D. Golgi apparatus
8. The character-producing factors in living organisms are
9. A mixture of mercurous and mercuric nitrates is added to a food substance. A white precipitate is formed which on gentle heating turns red. The food substance is
10. The mammalian organ through which nourishment and oxygen diffuse into a developing embryo is called
C. umbilical cord