Last Updated on
IMSU Post UTME Form 2020
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, today we will be highlighting on the topic IMSU Post UTME Form 2020. Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration for the 2020/2021 academic session is on. IMSU 2020/2021 post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160.
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 160 and above are eligible for the screening.
In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
How To buy IMSU Post UTME Form 2020
IMSU will start accepting application for the 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise on soon
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
- Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.