How to Check Admission to Samuel Adegboyega University
The Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) administration has released the names of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various programs at the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session.
We show you how to check your SAU Admission List 2023/2024 in a few simple steps. The steps are as follows:
1. Navigate to the JAMB E-Facility portal, which can be found at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Enter your Jamb username and password to access your Jamb profile.
3. Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
4. Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Finally, click the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to view your SAU admission status.