Table of Contents
FUOTUOKE (Federal University Utuoke Futuoke ) admission list
This article is the summary of the FUOTUOKE (Federal University Utuoke Futuoke ) admission list which contains the names of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate courses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
To check the admission list, you can only currently view your FUOTUOKE admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the process below
- If you choose FUOTUOKE as your desired choice of university
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT the admission.
You can also print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission though plus the original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it.
You can also apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if you are offered courses different from the ones you initially applied for.
You should also regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.