ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi continues with his humanitarian gestures through the Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board.
Two hundred (200) scholarship opportunities await successful Enugu indigenes in all higher institutions in Nigeria from 2020/2021 academic session to graduation.
1. The student must be from Enugu State.
2. The student must be in 100/200 level.
3.The student must upload all the required documents to ESSELB application portal.
4. The interested candidates must maintain a Grade Point Average minimum of 3.5 for annual renewal of the Scholarship.
1. Interested candidates MUST obtain authentic LGA identification letter from his/her LGA of origin and dully stamped by Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board in the LGA.
2. All 100 level students must upload their University admission letters while 200 level students must upload their most recent semester University results in addition to other documents required.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be made through the app.esselb.en.gov.ng.
Application starts on Monday 29th June and closes by Thursday 8th July, 2021.
METHOD OF EXAM
The test shall be an online CBT examination such that students can write from anywhere.
The date for the online CBT exam is the 12th of July, 2021 but if there is any change in the above date, such new date will only be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Call our help lines: 07032284693 or 09033661882 for more enquiries and to obtain application voucher or visit our office at 28 Okpara Avenue, 2nd floor (former C.C.B building).
Levis Uche Abonyi board Chairman
Use this information well