- Tuition and application fee waiver;
- Free accommodation;
- Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses: self-afforded.
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test，TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution)
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
APPLICATION PROCESS for Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 in China
Application documents submitted online after the deadline of March 31st will not be accepted. The Pre-admission Name List of the program will be announced on Wuhan University website around the end of May, 2020. The final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of July 2020, and the official admission document will be delivered at that time.
- Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students. The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
- Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”.
Application documents required: check the official website.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020 (42 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries