for : International Students
type : Masters
course : Economics
fund: Full tuition fee
University Of Queensland Masters of Economics Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Economics taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is October 31, 2021
Degree Level: Master
Available Subjects: Advanced Economics
Scholarship Benefits: Only tuition fees, tuition fee + $30,000 per year.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for international students.
Your application for the MAdvEcon must include the relevant supporting documents:
- Academic CV
- Previous academic transcripts
- Evidence of English language requirements (GMAT/GRE score sheets if applicable)
- At least two referee reports.
There is no need to locate a supervisor before applying.
- IMD Emerging Markets Scholarship
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Spain Scholarships for international students
- Study Online for free Apply Online scholarship
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship
- Amazon’s Jeff Benzos $33 Millions Scholarships for Undergraduates
- Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Lund University Global Scholarship Programme
- Malaysian Scholarships for African/international Students
- Keuka College Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students