UNIMAID Post UTME 2020/2021
The registrar of the university of maidugri have announced the commencement of the sales of UNIMAID Post UTME 2020/2021 form. Here in this post you will find guidelines on how to apply and criteria necessary.
UNIMAID Post UTME 2020/2021 Eligibility Criteria
if you selected the unimaid as a first or second choice in jamb and above the cut off mark of unimaid in the UTME, and a 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry that there will be online screening for admission.
How to Apply UNIMAID Post UTME 2020/2021
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/ and register for the online screening exercise.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
The portal will close for the registration will be open from 1st JULY, 2020 and closes by 12.00 midnight on 30th OCTOBER, 2020.
1. Click on REGISTER to create account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
a) Jamb No.
b) First Name c) Surname
d) Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
e) E-mail Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click Register Account.
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment Options:
• Click pay icon
• Print invoice (RRR invoice)
• Go to any bank with your RRR
invoice and make your payment b. ATM Payment Option
• Click pay icon
• Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
• Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
• Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
• On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
• Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
• Enter the OTP number received and click submit
6. After making the payment, go back and log to
the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
a. UTME first choice
b. UTME second choice
c. UTME subject combination d. UTME score
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form.
Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message