Last Updated on
UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, today we are glad to announce to you that the Management of the University of Ilorin unilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the post utme 2020/21 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise.
However, it is relevant to note that the POST UTME form is not yet out but this thread was created to keep you informed about the latest news concerning UNILORIN Post utme form 2020/2021
Eligibility For UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021
- JAMB UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored;
- A minimum of 160 in the UTME for courses other than those listed for medical courses
- have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sittings;
- For MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of:
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
How to register to UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage.
- All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture.
Passport photo Specification/characters
- Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb
Signature scanning and upload
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.