Tescom Recruitment portal 2020 | How to Apply
We are glad to inform you that the Tescom recruitment 2020 is ongoing and you can find every details you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Tescom is a sector for employing Nigeria teachers in primary and nursery schools who have qualification are of standard. Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay any one for any job. Job application are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Lets get into details about the recruitment process.
tescom has also released result of test conducted for teachers recruitment, this result also determines who will be employed, and shortlisted candidates of the
Tescom recruitment 2020 Application Requirements
the requirements for obtaining 2020 Tescom Recruitment Form is listed as follows
- The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
- Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic or college of education not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Applicants must also
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply Tescom recruitment 2020
Currently, the Tescom recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with Tescom Latest News.
- Go to Tescom recruitment portal at http://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.