School of Basic Midwifery, Gwagwalada Admission
For the 2022/2023 academic session, applications are requested from adequately qualified individuals for admission into the Basic Midwifery Program at the School of Midwifery, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, Abuja.
Five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at no more than two sittings in WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB. NABTEB can only be coupled with another NABTEB result if the result is still pending.
Candidates must be at least 17 years old at the time they purchase the application.
How to Apply
Starting on November 12th, 2022, and ending on December 10th, 2022, applications will be accepted.
N5,200.00 Naira just for the application form.
1. Pay two hundred nairas to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc and one hundred nairas to Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB.
2. Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers to the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for receipt and collection of application forms.
3. For the Basic Midwifery Program, completed forms should not be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada.
4. For data collection, the completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase.
5. The deadline for submitting completed data capture forms is December 21, 2022.
The entrance examination will be held from January 10th to 14th, 2023.