COURSE: Business Administration
FUND: £50,000 to cover tuition fee
Sainsbury Management Fellowship is funded by Gatsby Charitable Foundation Gatsby Charitable Foundation for EEA (European Economic Area Students), UK and EU Student.
Degree Level: Scholarship is Available for MBA Degree
Available Subject: Master of Business Administration
Scholarship Benefits: Each Fellowship has a financial value of £50,000 to cover tuition fee. Fellowships are tenable for full time MBA study at the following eligible business schools
- Applicants must be a UK / EU / EEA citizen, normally domiciled in the United Kingdom
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant must:
- have a confirmed place on a full-time MBA programme at one of the 14 eligible business schools.
- have a first degree in an engineering, allied technology or science discipline, preferably a first or upper second class
- demonstrate a strong commitment to both UK engineering/business/industry and their respective engineering communities
- Applicants would usually have 4-10 years professional experience post-degree
Applications will need to be submitted via the Royal Academy of Engineering Grant Management System(GMS).