PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Login, Registration, List
PFMS Login https://pfms.nic.in/scholarship
The Public Financial Management System or PFMS Scholarship is a unique initiative by the central government to channelize scholarships directly to the intended user without the need of any middlemen engaging in disbursal of scholarship amount.
Every year in budget allocations, the central government allocates and invests a certain amount of funds in giving out selective scholarship amounts to deserving and meritorious candidates.
This fund/scholarship amount is facilitated through the ‘Direct Benefit Transfer’ method to reach the hands of the candidate, thereby reducing any foul play/misuse of money by other agents in the fund transmission process.
Money is lent to the Candidates’ account from the central government fund through NEFT process. The whole process is governed by the O/O controller general of accounts, under the ministry of finance.
More than 82,000 students across the country are availing this benefit every year for various study purposes.
Some of the necessary points to note with regard to PFMS Scholarship 2020 are:
- Candidates need to apply ONLINE for the scholarship.
- Candidates need to submit/upload all records/documents as necessary or requested for availing the scholarship.
- All candidates who wish to avail of the scholarship must ensure they meet the minimum criteria as set out in the notification.
- The official website of the PFMS scholarship website is https://pfms.nic.in/scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Login, Registration, List Overview
|Organization||Public Financial Management System|
|Scholarship Name||PFMS Scholarship|
|Scholarship Regiatsrtaion link||Click here|
|PFMS Login link||Click here|
|Know your Payment Status||Click here|
|PFMS Manual||PDF Download|
|Toll Free PFMS Helpdesk No||1800 118 111|
PFMS Scholarships 2020 List
PFMS offers a wide range of scholarships that caters to different categories of students belonging to different levels of education, from school to college and merits based on reservation. The PFMS list of scholarships available for the year 2019-2020 is listed below:
- PFMS scholarship for college/university students
- PFMS post-matric scholarships for SC/ST students
- PFMS scheme of post-matric scholarship for SC students
- PFMS scholarship of national means cum merit scheme
- PFMS national scheme of incentive for girl child
- PFMS post-matric scholarship for OBC students
- PFMS up-gradation scheme for the benefit of SC students
- PFS scholarship to provide top-class education to SC students
PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Registration Process
Candidates can apply for more than one application under the PFMS scheme. For this purpose, candidates need to complete the application form with all the compulsory and necessary details and submit the form.
Candidates can login to the official website of PFMS to fill up and submit the application form. All information pertaining to the scholarship name, the 12th passing marks of the candidate, and other relevant data shall be kept ready before applying.