NSTY Scholarship 2020 – National Scholarship Test for Youth
NSTY Scholarship 2020 hosted by nsty.in invites Candidates Searching for National Scholarship Test for Youth provided by Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd to apply for the scholarships and as well check all the required details here on this page.
Those who want to make their dream come true are suggested to apply for NSTY Scholarship 2020. Well, NSTY is nothing but National Scholarship Test for Youth.
Everyone knows that our country (India) is the fastest developing country. And guess what when compared to other countries India consists of a lot of youth. So, a lot of middle class, as well as poor families, are suffering a lot due to financial issues.
In that process, they are not giving proper education to their children. Therefore, Todays Youth is Tomorrow’s Hope for our country. So, the NSTY is giving the helping hands of a numerous number of people to fulfill their dreams.
Highlights Of National Scholarship Test for Youth Scheme 2020
|Providing Authority||Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd|
|Name Of The Scholarship||NSTY Scholarship/ National Scholarship Test for Youth|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit-Based|
|Deadline||31st May 2020|
NSTY Scholarship 2020 full details
the Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd is conducting the NSTY Exam 2020 authority is inviting the Applications for all the eligible candidates.
Moreover, those who want to reach their goals are suggested to utilize the NSTY Scholarship 2020. So, the deadline is 31st May 2020.
And there is less time for participating in the application process. Hence, check the complete eligibility criteria from here and apply them soon.
Benefits Under NSTY Scheme 2020
- For NSTY Junior the selected candidates will receive Rs. 5 Lakhs
- For NSTY Senior all the selected students will get Rs. 6 lakhs
- Overall 5000 students will receive Tuition Fee as well as 10000 for scholarship winners.
Depends upon the rank secured by the candidates they will receive the prize amount. Therefore, kindly check the below table for the amount.
National Scholarship Test for Youth Eligibility Criteria
- Must and should have Indian Citizenship. Without having the Indian Citizenship the organization didn’t accept the applications from the candidates
- In 10th/ SSC all the applying candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks.
- Those who are appearing 11th and 12th class or finished they can apply
- Diploma course candidate is also eligible to apply
- 1sy Year Graduation students are also eligible.
- Graduation candidates who are studying in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-year courses they are suitable to apply
- Those who have recently enrolled for 1st Year PG course can quickly utilize the NSTY Scholarship 2020
- Post-graduation diploma 1st-year candidates are also allowed to apply.
NSTY Scholarships Application Fee
NSTY Junior NSTY Senior
- Those who paid before 20th February they need to pay Rs. 250 Up to 20th February 2020, the fee must be Rs. 350
- In March 2020, Rs. 50 is the late fee In March 2020, aspirants need to pay an extra Rs. 50
- In April 2020, applying aspirants need to pay with extra Rs. 100 In the month of April 2020, students must pay Rs. 100 extra
- Those who are planning to apply in May 2020 need to pay extra Rs. 150 Rs. 150 is the extra amount for the candidates who are about to apply May 2020 month
The selection will be done by conducting the exam. Moreover, on 14th June 2020, the examination must be conducted.
Procedure To Apply Online For NSTY Scholarship 2020
- Try to visit nsty.in
- On the main page itself, you will get the complete details and Read them correctly
- If you are eligible and you good with the available scheme then click on the Apply Online link
- the page asks you to enter your mobile number and the email id
- And click on the get OTP
- You will get the one time pass code number via Mobile Number/ Email Id
- Enter the valid OTP number on the empty column
- If you have already account then directly sign up then Press Now, students will redirect to the new page
- At now aspirants need to enter a lot of information, Attentively fill up all the details
- Pay the application fee & Submit it, then Take a hard copy for future reference.
NSTY Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
The Online Registration open from 15th Dec 2019
Note: Closing Date: 20th February 2020. But you can pay an extra fee and apply up to 31st May 2020
Availability of Admit Card: 7th June 2020
Exam Date: 14th June 2020
Results Available Date: 30th June 2020