Medical Internship Job opening 2021
1. The National Obstetric Fistula Centre (NOFIC) located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.*
Intern Medlab Scientists
Application deadline: 21st March
Our service deadline: 15th March.
Service Charges: 1,000 naira only.
*2. Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria*
Vacancies open to:
Intern Nutritionists and Dietitics and resident doctors.
Application deadline: 24th February for resident doctors and 2nd March for intern nutritionists.
Application fee: 6,500 naira for intern nutritionists and 15,000 naira for resident doctors. Payable to ABUTH Zaria via remita.
Our service charge: 1500 naira only.
Service deadline: 18th February for Resident doctors and February 26th for Intern Nutritionists.
Send your documents and passport to email@example.com
Contact: 07035399516 for inquiries and questions.
*Required Documents For the ongoing applications*
1. Application Letter
3. License/registration certificate
4. Oath (for those who have it)
5. Degree certificate or statement of result
6. O’level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, etc)
7. First school leaving cert / Primary school Testimonial
8. L. G. A Identification Letter
9. Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
10. 3 Recommendation letters
11. Passport (for NOFIC and ABUTH only).
1. The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
2. The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Center,
3. The Medical Director,
National Obstetric Fistula Center,
4. Application letter is not necessary for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital.