KDIS Scholarship for International students 2022
International Students can apply for the KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2022-23. The scholarship covers Masters and Ph.D. level programs at the KDI School of Public Policy and Management in the fields of Public Policy, Public Management, Intellectual Property and Development, and Development Policy. The scholarship deadline has passed, and it will expire on September 27, 2021.
KDIS Scholarship for International Students, South Korea 2022-23 is offered to study at KDI School of Public Policy and Management at the masters and doctoral levels.
Public Policy and Public Administration
Benefits of the GAS Scholarship include tuition remission and a monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for qualifying students (Masters Programs).
* Students who win the Seoul G20 Scholarship will get tuition remission and a monthly stipend of 1,200,000 KRW, as well as round-trip airfare (Ph.D. Programs).
* Nationalities Eligible: All Nationalities (foreign nationals whose parents are both foreign nationalities).
• * An applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country or whose parents are both foreign nationals.
• * Applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/university or a bachelor’s degree equivalent (minimum of three years) approved by law. Applicants for the Ph.D. program must have completed a bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years) and a master’s degree (minimum of three years) or an equivalent of both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The applicant must use the online application method to apply for admission.
(There is no application cost at KDI School.)
* Statement of Purpose * Academic Transcripts with a copy of the official grading system document
* Graduation certificate (or diploma) * Two letters of recommendation (Applicants must use the online application system to request Recommendation Letters from their recommenders.)
* Valid English Proficiency Test Certificate (Applicants can also submit an official document issued by their university proving that all the courses are fully instructed in English instead)
* Verification of Employment (Required for government and public sector officials)
* Proposal for Dissertation Research (Required for Ph.D. Applicant)
* Passport photocopy
(The KDI School strongly advises applicants to have the required documents Apostilled or authenticated by the Korean embassy.)